STEAM Educationisan approach to learning that combines science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math to guide youth inquiry, discussion, and problem-solving.
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Youth learn about future career opportunities in the STEAM sectors, and connect with several professionals working in diverse fields. This program includes entrepreneurship, design, coding, career development, and exploration.
- Photography: Beginner’s level covering four main components: equipment, lighting, composition, and skill building.
- Robotics: Hands-on workshops introducing the basic concepts of robotics, focused on the construction and programming of autonomous mobile robots.
- Gaming: Exploring, learning, and playing video games through imaginative play and creativity. This creates bonds and enhances social skills.
- School of Beats: Enter the world of DJ through STEAM based programming. Learn equipment function, phrasing, mixing, and performance preparation.
Interested in enrolling your student?
Selected applicants will receive an enrollment form to their email address.