STEAM Educationisan approach to learning that combines science, technology, engineering, the arts, and math to guide youth inquiry, discussion, and problem-solving.
- Youth Entrepreneurship: Youth learn about future career opportunities in the STEAM sectors, and connect with several professionals working in diverse fields. This program includes entrepreneurship, design, coding, career development, and exploration.
- Photography: Beginner’s level covering four main components: equipment, lighting, composition, and skill building.
- Robotics: Hands-on workshops introducing the basic concepts of robotics, focused on the construction and programming of autonomous mobile robots.
- Gaming: Exploring, learning, and playing video games through imaginative play and creativity. This creates bonds and enhances social skills.
- School of Beats: Enter the world of DJ through STEAM based programming. Learn equipment function, phrasing, mixing, and performance preparation.
STEM SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
To qualify, candidates must be:
• Underserved and underrepresented youth ages 7-17.
• Reside in the Atlanta Metro area.
• Have a desire to learn tech. No prior experience is needed.
Interested in enrolling your student?
Selected applicants will receive an enrollment form to their email address.